Please review Ticket & Order info prior to placing any orders.
- Your ticket is a single wristband worn both days.
- Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
- Wristband activation required for entry into the festival.
- One free child admission with each purchased ticket. Children must be 5 or under and will receive the same level of credential as the adult purchaser.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- The name on the original order cannot be changed.
- 6 GA Ticket limit / 4 VIP Ticket limit per household.
- There's minimum browser requirements to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- Do not buy passes from a 3rd party/scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a 3rd party/scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions. Receipts/Order Confirmations can be faked/forged. Don’t be fooled.
- For order questions/help, please contact Ticket Purchase Support.
- Last day to update shipping address is Thursday September 30, 2021.
- There is a $15 shipping fee per domestic order / $25 shipping fee per international order.
- All orders will start to ship in early October via UPS Mail Innovations. Any orders with VIP will ship via FedEx.
- It may take up to 5 weeks to complete shipping orders. Please be patient.
- If you have not received your order by 11/1/21, please contact Ticket Purchase Support.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is packed.
- Orders placed separately are shipped separately.
- The last day to place an order and have it shipped: Wednesday October 27, 2021 for domestic and Friday October 15, 2021 for international orders.
- UPS Mail Innovations claims that international shipping takes approximately 4-14 days from receiving a shipping notification to delivery. However, delivery times might vary by destination. Please keep this in mind when making travel plans.
- Orders will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances. If you are unable to receive your order you will need to pick up your order at will call.
- Original purchaser must present a valid photo ID, order confirmation and credit card used for purchase to pick up the order. No alternate name pickups are allowed. No name changes. No exceptions.
- Parking tickets are mobile only and will be emailed 1-2 weeks prior to the show to the email address on file for your order.
BOX OFFICE/WILL CALL INFO
Rose Bowl – Lot B Box Office
1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103
Box Office Hours:
Thu 11/4: 12pm – 6pm
Fri 11/5: 12pm – 6pm
Sat 11/6: 12pm – 10pm
Sun 11/7: 12pm – 10pm
- Thu/Fri temporary free parking in Lot F to pick up your order.
- Government issued photo ID of order account holder, order number and the credit card used for purchase are required for pick-up at Will Call.
- Absolutely no name changes or alternate Will Call pick-ups will be allowed.
- Box Office will only accept credit or debit card payment. Cash will not be accepted.
- For wristband help, please remember the wristband must be activated in the name of the person seeking assistance at the window.