Please review Ticket & Order info prior to placing any orders.
PAYMENT PLAN INFO
- Divide your order total into equal monthly installments! Make monthly payments through September 2021.
- Payment plans are available for all orders over $100!
- You may pay in full if you don't want to use the payment plan.
- You may pay off your order earlier at any time.
- You must turn on the payment plan during the checkout process. If you miss this, you'll be charged in full. There will be no account adjustments.
- Exact payment amounts may vary by a few cents due to rounding, but the total due will not exceed order total.
- Automated payments may take up to 72 hours to process.
- Only $0.50 per payment fee. No interest!
- Last day to still choose payment plan at check out is 8/20/21, while supplies last.
PAYMENT PLAN CUT OFF DATES
||# of Payments
|5/28/21 - 6/20/21
||4 Equal Monthly Payments
|6/21/21 - 7/20/21
||3 Equal Monthly Payments
|7/21/21 - 8/20/21
||2 Equal Monthly Payments
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE for 1 GA LINEUP ON-SALE PASS
First payment is due when placing an order. Second 50% payment will be automatically charged using the original form of payment on the same day as the original order date through September 2021.
Equal Payments Every Month - 1 GA Lineup On-Sale Pass ($275 with convenience and payment plan fees)
|1st Payment: July 24, 2021
|2nd Payment: August 24, 2021
- If your payment is declined, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If payment is not received by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order may be canceled at any time.
- Defaulting on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 default penalty fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan and to check your credit card and bank statements for charges.